This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
This Smoked Sausage Sheet Pan Meal is my favorite quick and easy dinner to make when I don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Made with savory smoked sausage, baby potatoes and fresh broccoli. The hardest part is waiting for it to roast in the oven!
We rarely get takeout for dinner in our house, but dinner is not always a nice healthy homemade meal. Because honestly, this mom is TIRED!
But sometimes I've just gotta suck it up and get some food on the table for the family. Enter my most favorite way to do this. Sheet Pan Meals!
Basically all you do is get some protein, get some veggies, throw them on a pan, season them up and bake!
And if you love smoked sausage and are on the hunt for some good smoked sausage recipes, this one is a keeper!
How To Make This Smoked Sausage Sheet Pan Meal
Begin by preheating the oven. Spray the sheet pan with cooking spray.
Cut up the smoked sausage into bite-sized pieces.
Wash all produce and cut into bite-sized pieces as well. To save even more time, purchase the precut and prewashed broccoli in the produce department.
For the potatoes, I like to buy the baby potatoes, as many of them are small enough that they don't need to be cut. This is another way to save some time. Also, I love to use Melissa's Produce Gemstone Potatoes. They come with a variety of red, yellow and purple potatoes.
I like to mix everything together in a big bowl, but if you truly want a one-pan dinner, just throw all the meat and veggies straight on the sheet pan. You can then drizzle the olive oil over the top, sprinkle on the spices and toss right there.
The last step is throwing it in the oven. You'll want to toss everything ½ way through the cooking time so all the pieces of food will get nice and crispy.
Other Combinations For Sheet Pan Meals
Honestly, the variations and combinations for sheet pan meals are endless. If you find a seasoning blend that you love, you can use that for any of the meals to keep it simple.
One tip is to try to make sure meat and hard veggies are cut into bite size pieces so they will all cook at the same time. Or another option is to keep the meat whole, but sliced thinner. Fish can be kept in whole pieces.
Combinations to try:
- Chicken, green beans, grape tomatoes
- Pork tenderloin, sweet potatoes, cabbage
- Shrimp, asparagus, yellow squash
- Steak, mushrooms, potatoes
Smoked Sausage Sheet Pan Meal
- 12 ounces smoked sausage
- 1½ pounds baby potatoes
- 1 crown broccoli
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Cut smoked sausage and veggies into bite-sized pieces, then place on the sheet pan.
- Drizzle avocado oil over the meat and veggies. Sprinkle all spices and salt and pepper over meat and veggies. Toss everything until thoroughly coated.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
If you're in need of other fast and easy meals, check out my Quick Dinner Recipes section!