This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
These Easy White Chocolate Graham Croissants are a fun alternative to the standard chocolate croissant. And the best part...they are super easy, and quick!
Our family loves crescent rolls in any and all forms. Plain rolls, rolls with butter, as pizza crust, stuffed with savory dinner items...anything!
One of my absolute favorite breakfast items is a chocolate croissant. I would love to attempt to make them homemade one day, but honestly, the process seems a little intimidating.
Enter...our beloved crescent roll.
It's summer here in Florida, so I wanted these to be bright and fun, so I steered away from my favorite dark chocolate. And besides, my kids don't love dark chocolate. And I found THE cutest sprinkles.
These Easy White Chocolate Graham Croissants can be changed up in so many combinations. I plan to post a few variations in the future.
Other Possible Flavor Combinations:
- Apple pie filling drizzled with caramel
- Lemon curd drizzled with icing
- Cheesecake drizzled with strawberry glaze
- Marshmallows and graham crackers drizzled with chocolate
Let me know what other combinations sound good to you!
Below are the five ingredients that it took to make these. Simple! (You don't really need that giant container of coconut oil...I just had that on hand.)
Aren't these the cutest sprinkles ever?? I love the addition of the little balls and gold stars. The colors are perfect too!
Separate the crescent dough and lay on a baking pan with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
Crush graham crackers in a ziploc bag (to stay mess free!) with a rolling pin or anything slightly heavy.
Sprinkle chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers on the wider part of the crescent dough.
Roll up the crescent dough starting with the wide end. Fold in the sides, and then roll all the way up. If a little bit of the filling falls out, it's easy to just push it back in there. Below is what they will look like. They don't have to be perfect!
Bake for 12 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
I somehow missed a picture of this step (I'm sorry!), but I promise it's simple. Melt ½ cup of the chocolate chips with a teaspoon of coconut oil. You can use the microwave, but check every 30 seconds to make sure it's not burning. It really should only take about a minute.
I let it cool slightly and then pour it into a ziploc bag, and snip off a very small corner on one side. Drizzle over the baked croissants, then top with sprinkles and more graham cracker crumbs.
They are excellent both warm and cold. And with a big glass of milk too!
Easy White Chocolate Graham Croissants
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 2 graham crackers crushed
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles. Arrange on a baking sheet on a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the chocolate chips (about 12 chips on each crescent roll) and about a teaspoon or two of the graham cracker crumbs on the base of each crescent triangle.
- Roll up from the widest end, folding in the sides when starting. If some of the filling falls out, it is easy to stuff it back in there.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Melt the remaining ½ cup of chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. If using the microwave, check at 30 second intervals to make sure it doesn't burn.
- After cooling the melted chocolate slightly, pour into a ziplock bag and snip off a small corner. Drizzle over the baked croissants, then top with sprinkles and more graham cracker crumbs
For another GREAT sweet baked good idea for breakfast, check out my Superstar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Muffins!
These look "SO" good. I'm not a fan of white chocolate but I wouldn't turn one of these down.
You make everything look so easy and quick. I guess when you love to do something, it doesn't seem like work.
Thanks for sharing.
Hi... we tried these today. They were a hit. I let my almost 4-year-old granddaughter help me and I let her go to town. Even though I did forget the Graham crackers and the parchment paper, they were still a hit with the other grandkids and the hubby. Of course, ours did not look at nice, they still tasted great. This was a great recipe to do with the little ones. I did take the rolls off the cookie sheet and then let her at them. She had fun and was so proud to take some home to the family. Thanks for your amazing recipe ideas.
I'm so glad you loved them, even without the graham crackers. They are so easy, it is a perfect recipe to cook with kids. That is exactly how I got my love for cooking...cooking with my grandma when I was little. Take care!
Perfect little snack for the kids! Quick and easy to make. I made them for my two kids and they didn't last a day! I just have to fight the kids off now since they want me to make them all the time but it's not hard to do with the other delicious foods you have listed on your site.
Keep up the good work and have a wonderful day!
Thanks...I appreciate it!!